Friday, May 16, 2008

Budgie Love

Hi again. Today I wanna talk about my pretty little budgie Sky. The bottom picture is Sky and the other picture is the budgie I wanna get. Do you see the grey one with the white stripe? Thats the one I want. Isn't it cute. Oh and by the way Sky is a girl because she has a brown cere (the thing above her beak). I'm getting another budgie for my birthday which is coming up real soon. My birthday is on June the 14th . Lets not get into that. We're talking about Sky here. Well anyway I have to go so see you next time.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Very good photo of Sky. She is lucky to have you for a mummy.

xxxxxxx

Kym's Challenge said...

Great blog Ash, you do a great job of udating and sharing all your adventures and hobbies with us. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to reading more.

Tania said...

Hi Ashleigh - you're doing a great job with your blog! Hope you do get another budgie for your birthday, it's coming around quickly this year (your birthday is only 3 days before mine)! Hope you've had a good weekend.