Sunday, August 29, 2010

More New Stuff!

Hey again! It's me! (of corse!) I'm thinking of making some changes to my blog, like, I might turn my blog into a video blog! (if only I knew how to!) Anyway, today has been pretty hectic. I had 2 go 2 one of my sister's friends party. It was ok, actually, it was quite fun! We went to a park which you could locate through the back of the shed. There was a big lake and I usually went back and forward getting chips and biscuits for the ducks. (or really I should say seagulls!) Me and a few others kept getting soft drinks from the fridge and shaking them up, so we made them into bombs. Everyone got really sticky afterwards. But it was really fun! Anyway, I can't belive that I have 2 go 2 skool 2morro! This weekend's gone pretty fast! I really like my new skool. I've made loads of new friends, and the work is super easy! I really like my maths teacher! he gives out free mints. anyway I'd better go now, so I'll talk 2 u 2morro. I might even try 2 get a video up!

No comments: